2.8

I am having no luck finding a crock-pot that doesn't have pitting, runny glaze or debris embedded in its' stoneware liners. I have made multiple returns and exchanges only to find each crock being poorly glazed or with raised debris on the surface.

When I e-mailed my complaint to Jarden (Sunbeam), they quickly responded to take the item back to the retailer for exchange. Well, it seems that is not a solution since I can't seem to find a crock that is not defective in glaze.

I am frustrated and will definitely never buy another crock-pot again. The old ones were great, but the new ones are ***!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with CrockPot and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about CrockPot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare CrockPot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with CrockPot?

Comments